If you made the decision to protect your shower enclosure, making it easier to clean, why stop there? DFI protective coatings are designed for tile too. In fact, tile all around your home or business can benefit from DFI coatings, keeping the surfaces looking as new as the day they were installed and helping you avoid the back-breaking work of cleaning as often.
Tiles in your shower enclosure, as well as countertops in kitchen and bathrooms are exposed to harmful elements almost daily. Soap scum, hard water stains, food particles, and more can damage tile making it harder to clean when spots appear. Protect these surfaces with award-winning DFI coatings and keep the area beautiful, more hygienic and easier to clean. Protective coatings create a surface that repels water and the minerals it carries. The benefit is less cleaning, a more hygienic surface and a cleaner environment where harsh chemicals are not used.
DFI patented easy-to-clean protective coatings improve and protect your glass, granite, tiles, porcelain, and quartz surfaces with the features and benefits below:
- UV stable
- 100% optically clear
- More water repellent and oil repellent
- Stain and graffiti resistant
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Protection of the surface from stains, scratches and other damage
- A healthier environment by eliminating the need for harsh chemicals and cleaners
- Benefits for new or existing surfaces
- A more hygienic home by reducing mold and bacteria
- Revitalization to maintain “like new” performance, if desired, is easy and effective
- Protection from water, scratching and other environmental damage
- Prevents construction damage
- 10X more water repellent
- Patent-protected in over 40 countries worldwide
For more information on DFI professional-grade coatings, please fill out the appropriate Contact Form at www.dfisolutions.com/how-to-buy, or the Quick Contact Form at the right.