There are a number of porcelain surfaces in our lives which require significant cleaning. Toilets, sinks and even tile counters and walls are common in bathrooms and kitchens in homes and commercial buildings. DFI protective coatings reduce the required frequency and effort needed to maintain a clean, hygienic environment that is important in these areas.
Two of the biggest complaints homeowners have when it comes specifically to toilets are rings around bowl and streaking stains. When porcelain is exposed to hard water stains that remain on the surface, they are almost impossible to remove, unless it is protected with one of DFI’s low-maintenance protective coatings. Our coatings also reduce those streaking stains because they make the surface water and oil repellant, meaning less of everything sticks. Sinks also take a beating in both the kitchen and bathroom and can be stained without the protection of a DFI coating.
By applying a DFI coating, these surfaces become water repellent, more brilliant, impact, scratch and stain resistant. DFI coatings help protect all kinds of porcelain surfaces, from sinks to toilets, countertops and more, keeping them beautiful for longer. By protecting the surface so it repels water, oils, liquids and the contaminants they carry, you need to clean less and experience a more hygienic surface and a cleaner environment where harsh chemicals are not used.
DFI patented easy-to-clean protective coatings improve and protect your glass, granite, tiles, porcelain, and quartz surfaces with the features and benefits below:
- UV stable
- 100% optically clear
- More water repellent and oil repellent
- Stain and graffiti resistant
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Protection of the surface from stains, scratches and other damage
- A healthier environment by eliminating the need for harsh chemicals and cleaners
- Benefits for new or existing surfaces
- A more hygienic home by reducing mold and bacteria
- Revitalization to maintain “like new” performance, if desired, is easy and effective
- Protection from water, scratching and other environmental damage
- Prevents construction damage
- 10X more water repellent
- Patent-protected in over 40 countries worldwide
For more information on DFI professional-grade coatings, please fill out the appropriate Contact Form at www.dfisolutions.com/how-to-buy, or the Quick Contact Form at the right.