Coatings help protect all kinds of glass surfaces, from shower enclosures, windshields and exterior windows to etched glass, fine art glass and solar panels. Consumers and business buy glass to enhance the beauty of their homes, and business but what happens when glass is exposed to hard water, soap scum, sea salt and environmental elements? Once stains are on the glass, they are almost impossible to remove, unless the surface is protected with a low-maintenance coating.
Although most glass appears to have a smooth surface, the reality is glass by nature has microscopic peaks and valleys in virtually every surface. By filling in rough surface with a protective coating, the areas becomes smoother, water repellent, more brilliant, impact, scratch and stain resistant and UV stable.
Protective coatings create a surface that repels water and the minerals it carries so fewer drops can stick to and dry on the glass, resulting in fewer spots. The benefit is less cleaning, a more hygienic surface and a cleaner environment where harsh chemicals are not used.
DFI patented easy-to-clean protective coatings improve and protect your glass, granite, tiles, porcelain, and quartz surfaces with the features and benefits below:
- UV stable
- 100% optically clear
- Reduces cleaning by up to 90%
- 20% more brilliance
- Graffiti resistant
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Protection of the surface from stains, scratches and other damage
- A healthier environment by eliminating the need for harsh chemicals and cleaners
- Benefits for new or existing surfaces
- A more hygienic home by reducing mold and bacteria
- Revitalization to maintain “like new” performance, if desired, is easy and effective
- Protection from water, scratching and other environmental damage
- Prevents construction damage
- 10X more water repellent
- Patent-protected in over 40 countries worldwide
For more information on DFI professional-grade coatings, please fill out the appropriate Contact Form at www.dfisolutions.com/how-to-buy, or the Quick Contact Form at the right.