Diamon Fusion® International, Inc. (DFI), award winner of the “Innovative Product of the Year”, reached a licensing agreement withGlass Wholesalers, Inc., one of the largest and most respected glass distributor/fabricators in the United States. Glass Wholesalers is now doing business asCraftsman Fabricated Glass, Inc. (CFG).
CFG, a privately held Texas Corporation, has built an outstanding reputation for manufacturing and distributing quality products with divisions that have been in business for over 25 years. CFG is divided into several divisions:
- Custom Glass Doors is a fabricator of glass bath enclosures, mirrored wardrobe doors and custom heavy glass bath enclosures;
- Royal Architectural Systems is a manufacturer of heavy tempered glass doors, glass wall systems, point-loaded glass wall systems, and glass handrails;
- Craftsman Tempered Glass, Inc. is a manufacturer of tempered glass up to 1" thick, insulated units produced on a vertical LISEC robotic line with an argon-filled option. Craftsman is a member of the PPG Certified Fabricator Program for high performance Low-E Solarban products, and Guardian Industries Low-E;
- Craftsman Fabricated Glass manufactures custom glass tabletops, shelving, polished and beveled edges, hole drilling and milling, and waterjet cutting of glass;
- Craftsman Etching & Design is a producer of custom etched glass for wall partitions, bath enclosures, tabletops, etc.;
- Glass Wholesalers, Inc. distributes mirrors, float and laminated glass by the case or stock sheet, and a great variety of patterned and etched glass, PPG Starphire glass, Low-E and reflective glass.
John Screnci, General Manager of CFG, reported: "We are excited with the product. It has been around long enough to demonstrate that it works, and the customers are happy with the results. Our customers are looking forward to having a reliable coating source for our value added products”.
Guillermo Seta, Vice President and Executive Director of DFI, said: "Glass Wholesalers brings to DFI a great center of distribution for DF-treated glass in a new region of the United States, along with all their know-how in the glass industry. The licensing of such a reputable glass company brings new synergy and reinforces our current marketing strategy”.